Kyle Van Deusen - Thinking Like A Business Owner
Mar 25, 2020
In this episode, Andre talks with Kyle Van Deusen about building his agency from a unique business background.
- The benefits working for a small business before going off on your own.
- Why using written communication keeps you productive.
- Why you shouldn't answer your phone when a client calls.
- Tactics for protecting your schedule.
- Helping clients figure out their budget.
- Turning scope-creep into long-term contracts.
- Breaking down the project into specific phases keeps budget and scope clear.
- Build your agency based on what you want to do each day.
- The future of web designers in the age of "No Code" tools.
- Don't make your clients understand technical jargon.
The Admin Bar
Ogal Web Design
ProjectHuddle Project Kickoff Workflow
Support the show (https://projecthuddle.com)